Re: [FWDLK] questions on 6cylk exhasut and horns

Re: [FWDLK] questions on 6cylk exhasut and horns

Reference the horn problem on the '56 Plymouth.  The horn button in the
steering wheel provides a ground to the relay on the driver's side inner
fender.  When grounded from the horn button, the relay sends 12V to the horn.
The horns should be mounted metal to metal without worrying about a ground at
that point.  I'm not familiar with the exhaust setup on a six banger.  Bruce
Dodge1956@xxxxxxx