[FWDLK] Customizing

Wow, this is a touchy subject! My opinion for all its worth:
I think "customizing" that is easy to reverse is ok. eg:
Lowering, different tire/wheels, exhaust, even paint. Body mods which require
 welding etc don't do much for me. On the other hand, if it keeps the car out of
 the junk yard, why not?
I'd hate to see a tubbed out 58 Fury, but on the other hand,
I'd love to see (and own) a 440, 4 speed powered 2 door post Plaza! It's all a
 matter of taste.
 My 58 Sport Sedan has non stock interior (can't afford the NOS original
 material), non stock duals with glass packs, 1957 hubcaps. Oh, mine didn't come
 with a reverse light, but someone added it and I made it work...
And believe me, I feel MUCH safer having converted to a dual master cylinder and
 adding seatbelts. Hopefully I won't be condemed for this.
          Todd

http://www.mailexcite.com