[FWDLK] ] Gas tank floats

Larry, If you are takling about the brass floats that are 2" long and 1
1/16" diam and have a groove on one end to accept the mounting ring from
the float arm, I have some of these.  Some may be used but I'd be sure
they would float.
Jack 55 Plymouth Belvedere
( The rubber gas line from the steel line to the fuel pump on the 55 Ply
6 cyl is the same as the 57 Chevy.  I have one on my car.  But that don't
make my Belvedere a Belair!!!!)

Larry wrote
If you have a problem with your gastank float not floating, go to a Ford
(I
know, I know) parts dealer and ask for a brass gas tank sending unit
float.
The ones Ford uses are an exact match (thanks to Autolite/FoMoCo) for the
ones in the 1958 Plymouths. They also have the strainer (nylon filter)
for
the gasoline pick up tube. Wrong color, but who is going to look? There
may
be other Autolite parts at the Ford dealer. Have to research just what.

Larry

P. S. MoPars will not choke to death on these parts, they were on MoPars
before Autolite went Ford.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]