Re: [FWDLK] Wheel Puller for 57-59 Chrysler products.

Re: [FWDLK] Wheel Puller for 57-59 Chrysler products.

The kind you want is the type you hit with a heavy hammer, The other type of
pullers just won't cut it.  I've heard the around the block method from other
reliable sources, just be sure to back the nut off not remove it completely.
Paul Wingfield