[FWDLK] just curious

Sorry about that, I misread Clays question and didn't properly respond.
  I don't know if it was because of shortages in parts or different
suppliers but I do remember when I was a kid and drooling over the new
cars that some of the Chry. products had studs and other bolts and there
did not seem to be rhyme nor reason about which it was. People will argue
till the cows come home about which was "original", but I saw both types
when they were new. The only common point being that the threads were
left and right no matter which you had and they all had the big nut to
hold the rear hubs on.
  Maybe there is an old Mopar mechanic somewhere on the list that could tell
us why there were different hub types.
Jim