Re: [FWDLK] help identify this wheelcover!

Re: [FWDLK] help identify this wheelcover!

edward petrus <desoto@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on Friday August 28, 1998 at
9:40am:
>Hi, gang.  An old neighbor of mine stopped by the other day and
dropped off
>two wheelcovers.  He thought they might be from an old DeSoto he once
>owned, but wasn't sure.

Definitely '55 Olds, possibly '54 as well.

Mike Sealey
If his DeSoto was Forward Look, it probably LOOKED more like a Rocket
than his Olds.......