[FWDLK] help identify this wheelcover!

Hi, gang.  An old neighbor of mine stopped by the other day and dropped off
two wheelcovers.  He thought they might be from an old DeSoto he once
owned, but wasn't sure.  They have a raised center section with
white-painted circle, and a textured "globe" with the continents of North
and South America, along with a wide equatorial dividing line.  I might be
auctioning them on EBAY if I can figure out what the heck they are!  See
the attached scan, and help out, please, if you can!  Thanks!

EXP
'57 DeSoto Firedome sedan