[FWDLK] Rambling

Hi all
  Just thought I'd break the ice and ramble a little .  Tomorrow my wife
and I are going to Hamburg, NY for a flea market.  We will be just
looking for Mopar stuff and brousing.  Not selling.  Thought I should,
being only 2 hours away but I like shoping and rooting thru boxes.  you
never know what is at the bottom of the box till you get there.  I'm
always amazed when I have the time to go thru the pile of boxes in my
garage of Mopar parts.  When I bought this Dealership out of their NOS
stuff my Dad boxed every thing up and at the end of the day, I came and
we loaded it into my van and brought it home.  So I have no idea what is
in the many boxes in my Garage yet.  The Dealership and my dad live about
45 mionuts from me and he sure was a great help and he loved it.  Boy you
can sure get dirty doing that kind of stuff!!!!!!!!!!
   If I find any thing interesting I let you all know.
Jack  55 Plymouth Belvedere

Stokie---I got the head lite fender panels blasted for you

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]