Re: [FWDLK] question

I'd buy the parts car if it is reasonably priced.  Then I'd restore the 57
Belv to original.  Then I'd locate a 57 Fury shell that was pretty rust
free ( don't laugh - I saw one last year in a junkyard in Fresno.  All Fury
stuff was gone.) and drop all the goodies into that.  Then you'd have two
correct cars, although technically the Fury wouldn't be numbers-matching.

Ron