Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth Wagon

Just wanted to forward this:
Dont know if this guy is on this list or not.....
                                         mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  From:
                                         Craig Thompson
                                         <cthompsn@xxxxxxxx>
                  Subject:
                                          55 Ply. Wagon
                  CC:

                 Howdy,
                 I don't write much cause there is enough info from
                 the list to answer my questions, but..........I jusst
                 recently found a 55 Plymouth 4 door station wagon,
                 Belvedere I think.  The car is mostly complete and
                 might be a good car for restoration or great for
                 parting out, especially since I could use certain
                 parts for my 56 street rod I'm building.

                 I just don't feel right parting this car out, since
                 in the right hands it could prowl again.  I feel
                 certain that this car will end up being moved from
                 that yard to MY yard, but before I do anything else
                 with it, I thought someone  on the list might also be
                 interested, either in parts or the whole car.

                 Just let me know......real soon.
                 Drive safe,
                 Craig Thompson

                 94 Concorde