Re: [FWDLK] searching for 60 dart seneca side trim

Re: [FWDLK] searching for 60 dart seneca side trim

Terry,

I'm almost sure Jeff Carter in Seattle has these (at a fair price).
His number is (206) 363-5270 (tell him I sent you and keep dialing-- his phone
is constantly busy).
I may run into him tonight-- if so, I'll ask for you.

Brian