[FWDLK] 59-60 Plymouth

All,
       I was at the junkyard yesterday and found a car that is either a 59 or
60 Plymouth 2 door hdtp. The front of the car, from the firewall forward is
missing. How do I tell what year it is? It has a continental kit on top of the
trunk and the tailights are are horozonial. It has some aluminum side trim
like the 56,57,58s but the back piece does not rise vertically along the fin.
        Thanks
                         Jim Woomer  58Fury