[FWDLK] GREAT BOOK and stuff

I just picked up a great book.  It's called Fabulous Fins of the 50's.  of
course what was in it?  plenty of foward looks.  and pics of both my dodges.
well not mine but ones like mine.  However i thought i recognized a 57 Fury
from somebody on the list.   Anyway, the pictures of all the cars are great
but what's more interesting is the literature about production of cars and
design flaws and praises.  When they talked about other cars of the late 50's
such as buick pontiac and olds.  they mentioned hwo the Foward Looks were
always better and how GM tried to copy the design.  They also mentioned
unfortunatly but accurately how the 57-59 Mopars rotted too fast and were
junked too soon.  but that survivors (such as all of ours) are very valuable.
(and beautiful)   I recommend it.

THis is to MYDESOTO aka Clay.    The literature place that I got my manuals
was the one in Framingham Mass.  the exact place is on a previous post.
  That's all for now.
       Wally