Re: [FWDLK] Decision Time, 61 Fury

You forgot about choice number 5.  I have a '64 318 from a fury w/ 70K orig. mi
 on
it.  It came from a 4 door fury that was wrecked, and I was going to put it into
 my
'59, but I found that it was going to be a pretty big retrofit.  It's got a good
torqueflite too.  If a '64 318 will go ito a '61 without too much trouble (I'm
 not
sure), let me know if interested.
Thanks!
Eric Skowron, Fort Collins, CO