[FWDLK] 57 Dodge 4 sale

Hi Guys & Gals:
A friend of mine has a '57 Dodge Coronet 2dr (post) for sale.
This is a real sleeper:  69  440 cu-in with dual 4 barrel carbs,
electronic ignition, torqueflite, 9 1/4 posi (3.21 gears), front disc
brakes, Chrysler road wheels, air conditioning, re-wired with
fused circuts.  Gold & white, not show quality but very presentable
and a very reliable driver.  Gets lots of attention wherever it goes.
This is a real 'modernized/upgraded' Forward Look car.  If I didn't
have a full stable I'd buy it.  Asking $7750.
e-mail me for additional info.  Thanks,  Gerry Steinberg  MOMO8@xxxxxxxx
61 Chrysler windsor wgn (current project)
'60 300F convert,
2 66 Dodge chargers
68 Imperial convert
69 300 Chrys convert
78 Dodge D300 dually crew cab
88 Chrysler 5th avenue etc. etc. etc.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]