Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth: i pity the fool who don't own one!

Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth: i pity the fool who don't own one!

Hey all, on this same vein: I recently rented the movie "The Rainmaker"
and I was wondering what car the Dad (of the guy with leukemia) sits in
to drink with all the cats?  I think that it is a forward look car.  I
wasn't too sure as I was really in to the movie (but never so interested
as to not notice).  A good movie.  Does anyone know what the car is?
that had a 56 or 55 Plymouth in it. Apparently our heroes were on the run
or in pursuit and needed a car. Mr. T took the helm, not before someone
(probably that crazy Murdoch!) said "you can tell it a local's car" as a
chicken or two exited the vehicle when they opened the door.

anybody seen this?

just thought this would be of interest to those looking for MOPARs in
televison and film.

     glenn.

     glenn.a.lagasse: : : : : : : : : : :boy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     .1956.Plymouth.Belvedere.4-door.Hardtop.Sport.Sedan.
     [. . . .  <http://meandher.com/sweetride/>  . . . .]
                          . . + . .