Re: [FWDLK] Rebuilding power Brake Booster

Re: [FWDLK] Rebuilding power Brake Booster

They used both types of power brake boosters in 61. I took the cannister tpye
 off
of my 61 Fury when it died and replaced it with a bellows type off of a 59
Chrysler. My interchange book says that all of these will fit ......bellows
 type:
56 Windsor 57 - 61 Chrysler w/o ram, 56 to 61 DeSoto w/o ram, 56 to 61 Dodge w/o
ram, 56 to 61 Imperial, 56 to 61 Plymouth w/o ram. Piston type, cannister, 56
 New
Yorker & 300, 57 to 61 Dodge, 56 to 61 DeSoto, 57 to 61 Chrysler, 56 to 61
Imperial, 57 tp 61 Plymouth.
My 61 worke fine with the one from the Chrysler. But it didn't make any of the
rust go away!
Don Roll
57 Fury, 61 Fury, 60 Savoy, 70 340 Dart....