[FWDLK] My dual MC

Well, last night a friend and I finished the dual master cylinder converson
on my 58 Plymouth. Aside from some minor problems (the pushrod wouldn't fit
the bore of the master cylinder and had to be turned down
slightly on a lathe, it worked out well. You'd swear it was original
equipment! A special fitting was used to place the brake switch in line
(make sure you use teflon tape on the brake switch fittings!!). I also
reconditioned the rear brakes (including sandblasting and painting my
backing plates, replacing wheel cylinders, cleaned and lubed the support
plates etc). Things seem to work fine. The car stops (a bit better likely
due to the fact we flushed out all the lines and installed new fluid-I
recommend this!). I am taking it on a 50 mile hike tomorrow. This will be
the big test.
                Todd
 58 Belvedere Sport Sedan-finally back on its' wheels again

P.S-if anyone needs to reach me via Email, please send it to
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 attention-Todd. I have dropped my home internet supplier.