Re: [FWDLK] How many MoPars are left?

Just a note to say I am not a mustang fan but
you want to take that report with a very large
grain of salt. It falls in the same class as the
one on the chevy pickups exploding. As far as the
number of cars still around usually the go into
public records and check the licenses for a certain
year auto and most states will give that out with no
problem, the trouble is the ones sitting in Joes garage
being put together is not on the list as it has not had
plates for years and is classed as not there.
Jim