[FWDLK] Ken Newberry-New Member Intro

Greetings!

My name is Ken Newberry and I live in Huntsville, Alabama.

I don't own a classic car but  I'm a real admirer of late 50' and early
60's Chrysler Corporation cars.  My parents owned several Plymouths while
I was growing up, so I guess that's where my interest started.  As I was
sharing with someone recently, I can still remember going with my parents
to the Plymouth dealership in Downtown Mobile, Alabama when they bought
our new 1961 Belvedere.  I was in the first grade at the time and thought
that our push button transmission had to be the greatest thing I'd ever
seen.  I have to admit that after 37 years, I'm still kind of
"impressed".  I was, of course, too young to drive at the time so as an
adult I'd still like to get the chance sometime to drive a car with that
type of transmission just for the fun of it.

As I noted above, I enjoy and admire many Chrysler Corporation cars from
this era. If I could choose though, my "dream" car would be a Silver 1959
Chrysler 300 Convertible.  Another favorite would be a black '61 Imperial
LeBaron 4 dr hardtop.    I am not particularly "mechanically inclined",
so I guess the style and design of these cars is what I really enjoy
most.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the Forward Look Mopar Mailing
List!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]