Re: [FWDLK] WPC Nationals

I wanted to enter into juniors but I realized that there are to many things
that will bring the car down.  Stainless bolts in engine compartment, loom
over wires, carpet in the trunk, etc...  Sometimes it just nice to look at
your car and not worry about competition.  Anyway thats the way it is.
John Paxos (a57fury@xxxxxxx)