[FWDLK] WPC Nationals

Hi list,
Just got back from the WPC "North American Meet" in Portland.  What a tremendous display of old iron!!!  The collection of vintage MoPars had to be in the neighborhood of 150-200 strong, and all were awesome cars.  I specifically want to thank Ron Winters and Roger Van Hoy for "encouraging" me to take my '57 Fury, as I wasn't going to attend at first. . . afraid, I guess, that all these rich guys with their $100,000 restorations would all have their noses in the air. . . but that wasn't the case at all.  Very nice people, all.

It was my first National show of any kind, and an experience not to be missed.  It was really cool to see all the rare cars that were there, even the non-Exner era stuff!!

One question for the list: where is the engine block number (not the part number) located on a '58 Plymouth 350?

Mark   mjh