[FWDLK] TYRES and sipes

Know most of U probably have radials on your >>>>>LOOK car but just had a
couple tires put on my 87 Lebaron GTS.  was ready to leave and glanced at
counter
(ooops DISCOUNT TIRE it was) and there was a portion of a tread having added
sipes machine cut into it.  They can do it to most all tires.
Cost quoted me was $7.50 a tire, dont know if that includes mounting and
remounting of wheel tho!!!!
My 41 has OE style tread WWW and really could use some help with those old
ribbed pattern tires.
Lars