[FWDLK] parts is parts

I bought a few parts I needed in a whole-lot of other 55-56 Plymouth/Dodge
parts over the weekend.  This and other shopping trips results in:

Parts available to sell or swap:

      (All are 55-56 Plymouth/Dodge unless otherwise noted.)

      1. pair of left and right rear windows, complete, 2-door hardtop coupe
      2. pair of left and right rear window stainless upper channels,
complete, 2-door hardtop coupe
      3. pair of left and right headlight trim
      4. pair of 56 Plymouth "forward-look" emblems
      5. left and right door handles, 56
      6. one left door handle, 55
      7. left vent window assembly, complete, 55-56 Dodge, 2-door hardtop
coupe
      8. pair of hood hinges
      9. tail and backup lenses, 55 Plymouth
      10. tail and backup lenses, 56 Plymouth
      11. parking light lenses, 55-56 Plymouth
      12. rear window stainless belt mouldings
      13. windshield stainless side post trim and top belt moulding, 2-dr
hardtop
      14. above side windows chrome garnish, 2-door hardtop
      15. '56 Fury tachometer
      16. '56 Fury instrument panel (bare of instruments, repainted beige)
      17. '56 Fury, nearly two complete sets of gold and stainless side
trim (4-ea small stainless corners missing)

Whole car available to swap (for a 55-56 Mopar):
      18. 1962 Lincoln Continental, 4-door sedan, complete, runs, minor
right front fender damage on side, right cast iron exhaust manifold has a
serious crack in it.

Parts needed:

      A. left and right vent window assemblies, complete, 55-56 Plymouth,
2-door hardtop coupe
      B. front and rear bumpers, 56 Plymouth
      C. front grill center bar, 55 or 56 Plymouth
      D. front splash pan which lies horizontal and fits behind front
bumper, 56 Plymouth
      E. Clips that hold the trunk locks in, 55-56 Plymouth/Dodge
      F. Powerflite dipstick
      G. Carter WCFB carbureator #2442
      H. Fan shroud, 55-56 Plymouth/Dodge V8
      I. Brake lines, hoses, wheel cylinders (all four), master cylinder,
55-56 Plymouth/Dodge
      J. stainless fuel line tank-to-engine, 55-56 Plymouth
      K. Two "Fury" badges, 56-57 Plymouth Fury