[FWDLK] fury converts and other oddities

[FWDLK] fury converts and other oddities

  I don't know if Chrysler made any 58 Fury convertables but I am sure
that some have been made by other people since then, also I had a 58
plaza with a 350 with 2x4's and I know that most police cars had 350's
with 1 four barrel  may some one or chrysler put a 361 in.  We will
never know the awnser of these questions for sure.
 David Wallace
owner of 58 Plymouths with Golden Commando engines since 1962