Re: [FWDLK] Mitchell M.P + Carlisle

is this the same Mitchell's that is sponsoring the "Club Challenge" at
Chyslers @ Carlisle?
if so, it's amazing not only that this place stays in business but also
continues to maintain a high profile at MOPAR events.

Virgilxnr@xxxxxxx, Virgilxnr@xxxxxxx, pecked this on 09.07.98 03:32 PM:
> Hi Everyone,
>                    I was burned by Mitchell Motor Parts a few weeks ago.
>They sent me a used defective part for an outrageous price.  Of course they
>refused to issue me a credit and want a 30% restocking fee.  After reading
>all
>the posts about their unscrupulous buisness, I do not want them to send me
>another part.  I just want the money back.  I am working with MasterCard to
>get the charge dropped.  The credit card issued me a temporary credit while
>this case is investigated.  I have shown the defective part to a few auto
>parts dealers at MasterCard's request.  The dealers agree it is used junk and
>have supplied me with notes stating this.  I have less than 20 days to
>respond
>to Mastercard.  If you have had a bad experience with Mitchell's Could you
>PLEASE ! send me a post explaining what happened.  With your permission I
>will
>send these letters along with the dealers.  I think if we can show that
>Mitchell's has a history of bad business it will give MasterCard more to work
>with. If you can include your name and number it might help(optional). You
>may
>send letters to Virgilxnr@xxxxxxx or to the List. Let's not let them get away
>with this again!
>                                   Thanks,
>                                                Frank Griffin

     glenn.a.lagasse: : : : : : : : : : :boy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     .1956.Plymouth.Belvedere.4-door.Hardtop.Sport.Sedan.
     [. . . .  <http://meandher.com/sweetride/>  . . . .]
                          . . + . .