Re: [FWDLK] fanbelt for 56 imperial

Stokie,

I took my old belts to a local parts store and they didn't have much trouble
matching them up.  (Assuming you have your old ones)

Tom

In a message dated 6/26/98 9:23:46 AM EST, CStodolka@xxxxxxx writes:

<< i'm trying to find a belt for my 56 imperial.
      i need the one that goes around the
      air cond., the bottom pully and the generator.
       it's a very long belt and i can't find a number
       for it.   >>