[FWDLK] new shocks on a 56 plymouth

Glen wrote this 6-25-98
any ideas/suggestions on replacement shocks for my 56 plymouth belvedere?
(vendors, brands, etc.)

a friend of mine thinks gas shocks are the way to go.

Glen, I bought my 55 Plymouth in 1989 and it had air shocks on it when I
bought it.  I decided to leave them on it but I concealed the air lines
up and over the edge of the gas tank in a small piece of vinyl tubing and
the air inlet is in the middle of the rear cross over frame work that
already had a hole in it and the fitting fit right in the hole.(probably
not for air shocks tho).  The car rides fine and nobody except those on
the LIST knows about it.  I don't know what brand they are.  You may try
NAPA for the shocks.  I've found NAPA to be very good at finding parts
for older cars.  In fact a couple of years ago I went to the NAPA store
and my friend that owns the store got me 2 new front brake cylinders for
my 55 Plymouth 4 dr (I sold it later ).

Good to know you got the trunk lock on and no problem with the key
making.

Jack 55 Plymouth 2 DR  CL CP

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]