[FWDLK] my recent order

Walter Miller
6710 Brooklawn Parkway
Syracuse, NY 13211
(315) 432-8282

Dear Mr. Miller:
      I ordered several pieces of automoblia literature and they arrived
yesterday.  I specifically asked for literature regarding the '56 Fury.
Originally, you had e-mailed me back a very long list of '56 Plymouth items
that was tryuly amazing.  What you sent me was very dissappointing.  I
further did not authorize any substitutions.  The main thing you had that
interested me was the factory photos and the "1956 Press Kit, Fury."  You
had neither, and you did not tell me.  Instead, I found a note in the box
saying they were "unavailable".  You also listed an item as "1954-57
illustrated parts book, body, $35."  I took this to be the Mopar parts
list, and that would have had the '56 Fury parts in it.  Instead what you
sent was a Wreck Master with a couple of cartoons on the '56 Plymouth with
Sportone mouldings.  In general, I feel I have been taken to the cleaners,
and I have already returned the items to you for credit back to my credit
card account.

Richard Main