Re: [FWDLK] Mitchell Motor Parts

In a message dated 6/22/98 9:41:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, johnaire@xxxxxxxx
writes:

<< I haven"t seen Mitchell advertized in Hemmings in quite a few months.  I
 think they already got the ax from Hemmings >>
Hemmings  called me back in December when I had my problems with Mitchells and
told me that they wouldn't be allowed to advertise with them.  The nice woman
at Hemmings said "when we become the vendors customer service  agent, that is
not our job. then they are cut off"   See,  when enough people complain,
actions are taken.  It just seems to take awhile.  Sorry to hear that someone
else got burned.

Dave