[FWDLK] Mitchell Motor Parts - here's what to do

[FWDLK] Mitchell Motor Parts - here's what to do

Folks -

        I can echo stories about Mitchell.  Here's my suggestion about what to do:

        Call Hemmings Motor News and get a complaint form from them.  Since
Mitchell advertises in Hemmings, fill out the form and mail back to
Hemmings.  They are really good about making sure that their readers are
satisfied with their advertisers.  They will correspond with the advertiser
and demand that they make good on the sale.  They have been known to ban
advertisers from the publication for certain lengths of time for
non-compliance.  In both cases where I had to go thru this procedure (once
against SMS Auto Interiors), I was sent my merchandise within two weeks of
filing the complaint.  Hemmings takes this stuff really seriously !  In the
case of SMS, I had been waiting for vinyl for my interior for over six
months !

        Hope this helps !

Ron