[FWDLK] >>>>> Parts >>>>>>

Well when I go looking for what I need
I do the old saying(Cut out the middle Man!!!!)
you need transmission parts ,,,,Go to an Established transmission repair
shop.
one that has been around for more than 20 years..That doesn't have to
advertise to
keep in busness...some of  these can find what you need or know where
you can find it
Bearings and seals,,,they are not made by Chrysler,Dodge,Plymouth etc.
They are made for them !!!!!
go to a bearing and seal company...if it has a number on it ...it can be
cross referenced to another brand ,To name a few !!!!!!
Victor or Chicago Rawhide or even National brand........

NAPA, PARTS AMERICA(went to He_ _ after the buy out),  AUTO ZONE, PEP
BOYS and all the other "We Got Your Part" places.
What a bunch of BULL !!!!!
the older parts suppliers have what you need,the ones that take the time
to look in the books....
I worked in and around the automotive business for a few years,
from body shop to mechanics.
and I don't have to be " Certified " to know one part from another......

..these new parts houses (If WE Don't Have It ,We Can Get It !!!)DON'T
KNOW CRAP!!!
Some one out there has what you need ,and you don't have to sell your
sole to get it !!!!!
let alone play 50 Questions....
      Mark & Don
          55 ,55, 55