[FWDLK] U joint seal? or boot?

try Good ole Northwestern Auto in grand rapids mi
per my march post-----

I have gotten many hard to get parts from Northwestern for my 56 ply wagon-
Oil pump, valves, springs, distgributor, NOS front springs, front shox, etc
I think they have a website.
Grand Rapids Phone number
800 704-1078 per Hemmings
and they are STRAIGHT  and will and do ship anywhere.
Tell em Lars sent ya the guy with the  seaspray green 56 Ply wagon.
(no extra discount but maybe they will let me have a donut next time...)