[FWDLK] dodge truck parts

I was at a junk yard in Las Vegas today, they have a 59-61, they think and I
am not sure, D100 pickup. It has some good parts left. Hood, grill, LF QP,
both inner splash guards, cab with front+rear glass dash is gutted, bench seat
in bad shape, both doors so so gutted, full size bed with gate no signel
lights, this one was an automatic.
If anyone needs any of these parts they can be located at:
Las Vegas Auto Truck Salvage
(702) 649-3111

Chuck K.