Re: [FWDLK] MY CAR!!!

Fantastic.  Just fantastic

Now WHY would you want to go and change something as beautiful as that
and ruin it with fender skirts?  Exner WANTED the tires to show.
There's a LIP around that wheel opening.

This reminds me.  If my '58 is red and white, is the underside of my
trunk SUPPOSED to be painted black?  It is.

And did the folks at Chrysler put that license plate trim on the '57s,
too?  Not just the '58s?

Regards,
Rap.