[FWDLK] U-joint

As I was doing my conversion back to pushbutton I had to find u-joint set
for the 64? tranny and
went to the local parts place looking, they can get parts from their
supplier to repair the old
ball and trunion u-joints, I should clairify and say they can get the balls
and cross bar, if the
trunion (the can) is bad your hosed and all you can do is have the local
drive line shop make you
a new one. From what I found out the use a CV joint hook-up and put a slip
joint on it and cut
your drive line down and put a spined shaft on it to the tune (locally) of
about $450.
Jim