[FWDLK] 6/12 converson

A few years ago I helped a friend convert a 36 F--- to 12 volts and made a
circuit so his gauges would
still function if anyone wants the circuit diagram I will send/post it. The
problem with some of these
out of the cataloge ones are an excesive heat generator, this ckt gives off
no heat and will allow all
the gauges except amp(which will work anyway 6or12), I think the car
original posted only has one gauge
but for any PU owners this will work, and only cost about $3-7 to build and
your time.
Jim Wilson