Re: [FWDLK] Horns, Awkscht, Carlisle and such

Re: [FWDLK] Horns, Awkscht, Carlisle and such

Dave -

        I'll be at Macungie and Chryslers at Carlisle.  If you set up a time and a
place to rendezvous, I'll be there.  Thanks for the info on the web site.

        You can fix the horns rather than replacing them.  If you open them up,
you'll see that they have a set of points in there, just like in a
distributor.  Clean the points and then back the adjustment all the way
out.  Then start turning the adjuster in until you hear a squawk.  As a
bonus, there is a build date stamped inside.  I fixed both horns in my 59
Dodge.  They're perfect now, waiting for the day they'll be installed.
Good Luck !