[FWDLK] Parts

Attention forward lookers out there, I am facing a dilema.  My G is begging
me for some original accessory MoPar rubber non-full length floor mats with
the forward-look symbol in them, front for sure, and rear if available, in
black or tan.  It also threw in a firm request for a factory accessory
MoPar stamped compass that would be correct for the forward-look era
beauts.  These are items which have received laughs and condolences when
asked for (i.e. they seem to be figments of my imagination, I have not seen
them for sale in person).
     NOS would be heavenly, good used would be welcomed with open arms and
doors, bad used (but usable) is better than the big fat zero.
     We all know what can happen when these cars are upset, so if someone
can help me in keeping it content, it would be greatly appreciated.

     Thank you,

     Matt Menges,
           one angry 300 G