[FWDLK] Researching Your Car

Walt -

        Write to: Brandt Rosenbusch, Corporate Archivist, Chrysler Corp., 12000
Chrysler Drive, Highland Park, MI  48288.  Be sure to enclose twenty
dollars for research fee.  You will get back a microfilm print of the build
sheet of your car.  Some copies are better than others.  I got the build
sheets for my 58 Ply and 59 Dodge.  This is the BEST way to confirm what
your car had when it was built.

        On another topic, does anyone know if Pennsylvania DMV keeps motor vehicle
registration info for a while ?  I traced the dealer code on my 58 Ply
build sheet back to a Venanzio Motors in Windber, PA.  Does anyone know
anything about this dealership?  BTW, don't go looking for it.  They went
out of business in Sept. 1965.