[FWDLK] Dunkirk

Terry,
     The swap meet at Dunkirk, NY is bigger than it was 25 years ago I
think.  they dont use the infield any more for venders.  I htink just for
camping.  They extended it toward the parking area.  I'll be in spaces 16
& 17 if you get a chance to get there.  Thanks for the tip on the
E-mailing.

     Jack----55 Plymouth almost inspected.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]