Re: [FWDLK] Fuel Filters & PowerFlites

        The replacement ceramic element is still being made by Federal Mogul (part
no. 30-82).  While on the subject, let's not forget the nylon filter on the
pickup tube inside the gas tank.  These often self-destructed and was the
cause of clogged fuel lines.  The part is still available thru Chrysler
(#1670694).
        For backup lites, there was a small circular switch attached to the push
button assembly on the inside.  You will recognize it because there are
black and white wires attached to it.  When the reverse button is pressed,
it trips the switch.
        Dave, I'll let you know about the p/w motor. I think I have a rebuildable
one, if that's OK.

Ron

> From: Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Fuel Filters & PowerFlites
> Date: Sunday, May 03, 1998 12:05 PM
>
> They used a Carter fuel filter, with a ceramic element.  Tell you what,
Josh --

HREF="http://members.aol.com/acker75/plymouth.htm";>The