[FWDLK] 55 Interior code

Trying to help identify what the original interior colors were for a 56 NY with cloud white over desert rose exterior (code 437 ).  The interior code is 45 but I don't have 56 NY books to tell what this was originally.  It is now gold and white according to the owner. Don't know if that is cloth, vinyl or leather either.

Appreciate any help so I can pass info on.