Re: [FWDLK] Top 10 List

>You're the first guy (other than me) that's listed a '59 Dodge!  At last I
>know I'm not alone in being a fan of them.
>
>Don
>('59 Dodge Coronet 2-Dr. Sedan)

A kindred spirit.  I first remember being thrilled by '59 Dodges while
watching Highway Patrol episodes on television.  At least one season
featured '59 Dodges.  In high school, 1972 or '73, I accompanied a friend
answering an ad for a '59 convertible.  I remember he didn't buy it, and it
was blue and white.  I wonder why I didn't buy it.  Probably because I
didn't have my license yet, or the excuse to give my parents.

Jeff