From:   Daniel Andersson [SMTP:motorsport@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Wednesday, April 15, 1998 12:03 PM
To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        Re: [FWDLK] Swedes love mopars!

Swedes love mopars!
I think we have the most fine mopar 57-59 in the whole world, that is
correct. I have a friend who has a lot of parts and right now he own six
Chrysler 300 convertible 58-60 (and this is rare cars!). He also have a 59
Adventure somewhere. Sweden is a small country (9 million people) but we
have three DeSoto Adventure convertible in mint condition!
I do not know why, but here is a lot of people like me -we like big finned
american cars! (We only build Volvo and Saab here!!!!)
The parts thing is not really true, here is a lot of parts but to high
prices.

Daniel