[FORWARDLOOK] found my 'older' Mopar

Drove my 'new' 41 Ply 2dr  sedan home 95 miles last weekend.
Maroon, with replacment interior.  Evidently older resto.
Mechanicals very tight.
Ran 55 +/- the whole way on Michigans poor  (POOR) secondary roads.
A little bouncy but still quite acceptible.
NO rattles.
MPG low.
Acceleration non existant of course ( esp compared with my
56 Sport suburban and its OD and 277 (now 301) factory power pac.
But its for fun and an intown runabout.
Thanx for those that responded with info.

Lars