Re: [FORWARDLOOK] Plymouth Valiant Serial #'s/Thanks for info

Re: [FORWARDLOOK] Plymouth Valiant Serial #'s/Thanks for info

    I'm sure glad I didn't have to travel far to see this car.  It was a real
disappointment.  The guy was really full of B.S.. He was asking $1700 for it
and claimed it was a #2 condition with only 12K miles on it. Thats NOT what I
saw.  The steering wheel was worn from hands.  The brake petal rubber was worn
like it had at least 100K.  The front fenders had rust holes.  There was some
bad bondo work and the undercarriage was a mess of rust.  The seats were
trashed and the paint was peeling.  Alot of the trim was mangled or missing.
And it needed brakes!  The guy kept going on about how it only had 12K even
while I was looking at it.  The more he spoke the more I didn't trust him.
Anyway, I know I can find a nice car with a slant 6 for 2000 or less.  I,ve
had this urge lately to get a nice dart or something with a 225.
   Maybe I'll get over it when I get my Imperial out of storage tommorow.
                                                                 Frank