Re: [FORWARDLOOK] Need a Cheap car to restore and others

Re: [FORWARDLOOK] Need a Cheap car to restore and others

Thanks for all the replies I got to my 'cheap car to restore' request. Had
a slight problem, though - I went to see my bank manager this morning and
he told me no way, no how. So, it looks like I'm a Pontiac driver for the
next year at least. By the way, I don't know about the supply/demand
situation for '57-'58 Plymouths in the States, but the one that I went to
look at this weekend is one of only two that have been advertised in the
last two years, hence the price of #3500 for a non-original car.

Thanks again

Anthony Knight