Re: [FORWARDLOOK] Need a cheap car to restore!

Re: [FORWARDLOOK] Need a cheap car to restore!

I have a 60 Custom Imperial 4 dr sedan which is I believe to be
complete, but dissembled.  All trim is off car and in trunk.  I don't
even know if it runs.  I have a clean title and I would like $500.00 for
it.  I bought it as a package with other Imperials.  Let mew know if you
are interested.
Mark
MoPar Man on the Oregon Coast
(and cloudy today)