[FORWARDLOOK] Door latch needed

Well, after a thorough cleaning, I discovered the drivers door latch on my
58 Plymouth to be just about toast. Everything is fine except that "star
shaped" wheel. It's just about shot-which explains the excessive effort to
get the door to open-I thought it was just out of adjustment. So, if anyone
has a spare at a fair price that's in good condition, I could really use
one. I'd hate to cruise this summer holding the door shut with one hand...
Let me know how much you want with shipping.
  Thanks!
   Todd
 58 Belvedere 4 door (3 that work) hardtop (sport sedan)